CONNECTEUR WC THERMALTAKE G1/4 PETG 16MM OD 90-DEGREE CHROME
- Rating: COMMENTAIRE
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken after completing your water loop setup
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while preventing the entire cooling system – copper, brass, nickel, aluminum, and steel – from corrosion.
- Fill the reservoir with coolant and cycle the power on and off several times while the pump pushing the coolant into the loop.
- DO NOT let the pump run dry, when there is no liquid entering the pump turn off your power immediately
- Fill the reservoir to the top as it will prevent air from going into the pump
- If necessary tilt the system slightly from side to side to bleed the air out of the loop.
- Place some paper towels under fittings and joining points to test for leaks.
- Run the loop with the fill port open for about 24 hours to completely bleed the air out of the loop
|No de référence||CL-W097-CA00SL-A (Chrome )|
|Dimension||44.2 x 40.5 x 25 (H) (mm)|
|OD : 16 mm (5/8”)|
|Remarque||PETG Tube to G1/4|